Buyers today have become more digitally empowered than ever.
It’s changing their buying behavior, which provides new challenges to those aspiring a digital marketing organization.
In this blog post I’ll cover:
- the overarching reasons why marketing must change to keep up with changing buyer behavior
- how certain marketers are trying to trick the system, without any chance to success
- why marketers are loosing ground against the digital adoption speed of buyers
- what roadblocks you need to overcome to become a digital marketing organization
And at the end of the post, I’ll cover
- 19 specific changes you can make in terms of organization, technology and tools, so you can become a digital marketing organization.
Before you go all mellow and zap away, bare with me for a second. Just listen to me for a while, and you’ll begin to see a much bigger trend currently happening in marketing. Using a few brilliant examples I’ll explain the bigger trend behind visual storytelling, and how it should transcend to become part of everything you do in your marketing.
What follows is a true story, but don’t tell me I didn’t warn you: I am not the best storyteller.
So here goes nothing… Read more